AUM 2022 Conference follow-up

If any participants are visiting from the AUM 2022 conference, please feel free to say hi and use this thread to follow up on my talk or reflect upon any other aspect of the conference. It was a real pleasure talking about Cosmos and the generative partnership with the Aurobindo association/community that has enriched this forum. I would love to talk more about collaboration as a practice (“collective integral yoga”)… and I’m also wondering, after some of the q&a, how do we go beyond labels, yet still resonate with common meaningful goals?

Please feel free to explore and get lost in the cosmic web. The group dedicated to Sri Aurobindo and the Mother is here: Sri aurobindo reading & practice group - Infinite Conversations — and the discussion channel where you’ll find an archive of Aurobindo-focused reading groups is here: Sri Aurobindo & The Mother - Infinite Conversations

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing more about you. What brings your soul to these parts?

3 Likes

Couldn’t attend to your talk… it was at 1:30 am in the morning for me. :yawning_face:
But will certainly follow up when uploaded to SAA’s YT channel. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, I am from Mexico city and I really love the AUM Circles. I have been reading Savitri since 3 years ago and I found them in 2015 in California.
It totally changed my life.
The Mother’s prayers are absolutely in my heart.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that, @KlausSansaya. Welcome!

1 Like