Beyond the Drama Triangle

This is a Way of Participating that Floats my Boat!

4 Likes
2 Likes

From the heaven of Tusita, a Cosmic Buddha prepares his mind for an Age of Total Degradation, some eons from now, though the masters of Tibet already consider it has already begun. The last historical Buddha Shakyamuni has left his teachings and abandoned the ideia of being reborn in the human realm. Notoriously, his awakening could only be thought through cognition to his discliples, as they were not able to learn the secret message. As an evidence of this gradual deterioration of subtle comprehension by his disciples is the fact that the first disciple to get enlightened, his name was Mahakasyapa, opened his pure nature in a silent sermon of Shakyamuni. On the occasion, the sangha was formed by 250 male meditators, and Maha… was the most rude and closed. The noble teacher, asked a woman to bring in the temple his discourse. And she entered in equanimity, holding a flower of lotus with 100 delicate petals. He had a sudden enghlightenment.
Five hundred years passed on until Jesus was born in the Middle East. For Tibetans, this time was the turn of a kalpa, as they call it, considered a intermediate age until the age of degradation of the Dharma. One thing is for sure, people in the Middle East at that time were absolutely inserted in a paradigm of morbid violence and mind disturbed collective dogma allucination. Could you You even realize how was to forgive unconditionally those people sacrifing your body in a slow, step-by-step way, as your mind tries to keep sane leading with the fact your disciples betrayed, ran away, hide and ignored You… Well we not only did that but had a transcendence of what we conceive as a human being, and that´s the proof we have an inherent potential to go beyond that tangible infinte-like way of being connected to our pure nature, as to avoid being a victm of a supposdely justifiable feeling of rage , pain and unbearable sense of injustice. The pure nature that saved us was looking at each of those alucinated children of the damned and cry of compassion about them, asking for their forgiveness, as our soul was getting free, our body might not even have felt so much pain on a mental landscape of pure altruistic pity and the hope someday the message could be used for humanity freedom of “evil” (anger, ressentment, vengance, fear, jelousy, malice, vanity, obession, ignorance, rage, and so on…), what actually is our opposite potential to create our own and others “hell”

1 Like

And I say “we” because it seems you too have experienced being on that character in some way… Maybe someday I feel inspired to write my personal experience

1 Like