Blog post about Cosmos

Thanks for writing and posting that, Andrew! I will share publicly the feedback I already gave privately:

I love the piece on Cosmos. It’s like you said a whole beautiful bunch of things I couldn’t or wouldn’t say myself, but better—even the critique; my heart breaks for all the closer readings that never were, yet springs in joy for those yet to come. I often would prefer more rigorous readings but I think these require a discussion leader setting that context and tone.

One might just have to be explicit: What I would like to have happen is a close reading of X, Y, or Z. Then we make it so.

I would only add that I really enjoy our performative readings, too (see, e.g.), and feel there’s something vital about having multiple modes and forms of expression all in one place, though they can sometimes step on each other’s toes. Such are the occupational hazards (among others) when learning to dance with the infinite.

I pray your shard of vision is shared and re-shared and read far and wide! I would love to hear more feedback, and others’ stories too. What’s the Cosmos you want to see happen? Write it!

Is there a collective, mosaic, fluid, fractal, quixotic, integral, post-trans-hyper-surreal beautiful meta-vision that might emerge from many people with ‘visionary tendencies’ getting together, sharing skills, building capacities, and amplifying their dreams? Curious minds want to know…

3 Likes