Ω Group 2 Zoom Dialogue #1 and expert's forum

Hi Tom, thanks for the question. Honestly, I wasn’t so aware of the arc of the process while it was happening. I knew that you had a multi-part U process in mind, but I didn’t know ahead of time the parts of that process. I think the thread that kept the conversation alive for me was an interest in the other participants. In particular, I had never spoken with Penelope, Geoff, or Daniel before so I was extra curious about what they had to say and what might they light up in me. Whereas, with Heather there (whom I’ve spoken with a number of times before) there was a little more instant comfort and security. So that was my experience: the mix of individuals was important.

Insofar as your process let us share and receive different aspects of ourselves, from ideas to we-space to dream-space arisings, then I think it worked. It was a good mix of people, and you held the space in a loose but structured enough way to let us have some meaningful interactions. I definitely would want to talk with this group again—although I think in the future, it would be good to deepen or focus the content of the discussion, give us more to chew on. This was mentioned in the Group 1 session as well. If we could do that, I think the dreamier and we-ier parts of the U would be amplified in some way too.

2 Likes