On the Politics and Ethics of Empowerment

“Yet the idea that a “protective sheath” has been burst reminds me of Peter Sloterdjik’s contention, in Bubbles (which I would like to read with a group), that society and history can be interpreted through both spatial and immunological metaphors.”

I would love to read Bubbles, but would prefer to start with Volume 2, which focuses more on political philosophy and Globalization. There is also Volume 3 which looks interesting too. I am often, when reading non fiction, jumping to the part that most interests me, then read from there. backwards or forwards. Volume I I believe spends a lot of time with Freud and I know a lot about Sigmund already. That’s my preference, however, I would love to work on any of volumes with a group. Let’s do it!

Also, I appreciate your continued interest in Clean Language. I recommend Caitlin Walker’s presentation here for anyone who is curious about this approach. We have already experimented, Marco, a little bit with this process and I imagine we can develop this further. We could do a session, you and I, using zoom. You could work on a desired outcome for our group or something for yourself. It might be of interest to explore modeling a shared reality. Clean Language makes explicit what we are already doing unconsciously. I think this would be very helpful for writers, artists, visionary types.