Personal Introductions (2016–2019)

Hello! My name is Natalia. I am in my first year of college at Front Range. I’ve always been an artist. My mom says she knew I would be an artist when she was pregnant with me, so I wonder if her insistence on me being an artist turned me into one or if I really was fated to be.

A little bit about me and how my mind works,
I don’t know what I want to do or be in life, im just attempting to live life like a game. Not to say trivially, just playfully. What I mean by that is playing with things trying to see all the layers to the human perception of reality, wowing myself by trying to comprehend all of them at once. I like when my understanding moves faster than my words. I also like learning to meditativly just enjoy color and form in front of my eyes. Most especially, melt into the eyes of another human being. Human being as a term illustrates a theory I have that we are beings that are just inhabiting the temporal human form. Its all empty and meaningless to me with such fullness, so I just want to explore this beautiful experiential gift of life and not waste a second of it.

The future I’m creating for myself is to stretch myself out into the world, and not live a small life inside my head thinking and living only to preserve my sense of safety and survival. I want to give away what I’ve gotten to others. I want to have a career as an artist, particularly working on film. I think films have become a very trivial thing and that they have so so much more potential. I can’t even convey the absolute wow and beauty like nothing other that has permeated into my waking life due to movies like 2001 a Space Oddessey, Sycneche New York, My Dinner With Andre, Waking Life, Enter the Void, It’s Such a Beautiful Day, American Beauty, and others. I don’t really believe in myself or my ability to do that at the moment but that’s what I want with a passion.

I’m excited to be on this website, and be apart of the evolution of consciousness.

6 Likes