Swarm Fund - Token Sale 9/7 -- 9/22

I am thinking seriously of investing some of Cosmos’ (modest) cryptocurrency assets in this fund which is opening up to members in just over a week.

I have never bought into an ICO or token offering before, but have taken some time to explore the website and read the whitepaper, and Swarm Fund looks like an organization and model that could be well aligned with the aspect of Cosmos’ mission that involves building wealth for our community.

One of the principals of Swarm Fund, Joel Dietz, is active on the platform co-op mailing list I subscribe to and often has well-informed, constructive things to say, so this is not just some random project.

Moreover, it would be a way to diversity and potentially grow our holdings, and could provide a framework for future applications (maybe Swarm funded) involving LitCoin.

Would anyone else like to help me research and potentially act on this opportunity? The Token Sale runs from 9/7-9/22, so we would need to act soon.

Overview

Swarm Fund was built as a response to the tendency of finance to go into internal hype cycles that make the rich richer without delivering real value. Our governance-first model has been designed to bring $1 trillion in real assets into the blockchain world by creating a platform for regulatory engagement and a fully compliant legal container for highly profitable and scalable real assets.

As with other highly successful network models like Visa, our infrastructure is fully accessible and entirely governed by its community members. We use a token based, stake-weighted, liquid democracy system to provide both an early adopter incentive and input into long-term decision making. This is augmented by a reputational system which helps streamline capital deployment and allow a fusion of human and artificial intelligence.

We launch with multiple partner funds (distressed real estate, art, renewables, hedge funds) who have already deployed $100mm+ with 30+% IRR and team members who have built platforms that handle over $20B in transactions per month. Our market infrastructure allows funds to automate creation, fundraising, deployment, distribution, and reporting via a process language that is an enhancement of currently available smart contract technology.

Learn more

1 Like

Intriguing indeed! Yes, anyone up to help with this research?