Thoughts on the Election

I haven’t read (yet) all the replies, but I wanted to put 2cents in @ the request of Marco, immediately, as I’m 90k words into a book I’m writing about this event. So briefly: Trump won because that’s what he does-win. He has a philosophy and a worldview, an ethos, that was perfectly suited for the times. One could say, “Everything happens for a reason, and if it didn’t happen (Bernie or Hillary winning); it wasn’t meant to be.” The elites, to include the main stream media, did not, and do not, understand Trump - they decided early on he was a joke. They were wrong. He is anything but a joke. He’s a very serious man who has fun. He laid out his philosophy in his 1987 memoir, “the Art of the Deal.” apparently, no one read it, or if they did, they didn’t get it. It’s all there. That’s what he did, what he’s doing, and what he will do. “They” fed you a false narrative from the beginning and then doubled & tripled down because they’ve been humiliated. “They” are the experts and he proved them “stupid”; and they can’t stand that.

Trump is none of the things “they” defined him as. So, in short, don’t worry - it’ll be fine - great in fact. If, big if, you all will get behind him and let “Trump be Trump.” He understands people better than all the experts. He understands that at “our” core - we all want the same thing - to be loved and love. To be respected and valued. (except for a rare few sickos.) Everything “they”'ve told you about him is untrue. “They” hate him, but you don’t have to. Don’t let others lead you down the path of bitterness and despair. It’s the Law of Attraction, folks. Trump gets it.