Week of Appreciation

Hi everyone!

It’s been amazing meeting each of you in this place. I wanted to thank each of you individually by reviewing what you’ve brought to my own experiences during these cheesecake weeks. I personally found when we were reflecting on one another’s presence that I felt most energized, felt the strongest invitation to be at home with the group. I want to invite everyone to a familial celebration over this week, appreciating what we are for each other, and culminating in a free-riffin’-friday evening hangout. From the feast of this family, these are the satisfied, digestive murmurings in my mind.

First of all I have to thank you @Kim_Smith. More than anyone else you insisted on bringing attention to our kinesthetics. Let’s just call them Kimesthetics. We relied on this sensibility to keep us present and humble. The call for transparency begins somewhere in my body and finds a turn in yours, when you can give voice to what you’re feeling in my presence. If transparency is our dad than I’d say Kimesthetics is our mum. Thank you for bringing this unconditional love of the body and its wisdom.

2 Likes

I appreciate the appreciation, @Oliver_Rabinovitch! And appreciate you. And I’m definitely down with the Kimesthetic line of development. :wink:

1 Like

Next I have to thank @wwjimd. I don’t want to overuse the word ‘deep’ but I can’t think of a more appropriate way to describe the kind of fun your presence onboard is. We’ll be working together on something, I could sense that as soon as you started showing up in my newsfeed a few months back. They say if it’s not fun, it can’t be done and you remind me if it ain’t deep, it’s gonna be cheap. Thank you for the light humor and deep commitment to the crew, I feel your heart brotherlove.

2 Likes

@achronon thank you for bridging the language gap with eloquence. Your love for the book, its words, their re-vivifying power, is contagious. You’ve woven a path I can explore far and wide and I know if I’m lost wandering, or wondering, you would have a quick insight for me to re-orient with. Your wisdom comes out of a love for the work, and it inspires me.

1 Like

Thank you much for the kind words, Oliver. Any time you have a question (or an insight you’d like to share), just drop me a note.

1 Like

Big, hearty thanks to Peter Weston for your palpable passion to educate and re-invigorate a religious sensitivity in the group. I share your desire to teach the intensities invoked here. I really appreciate the humble way you’ve made salient how the group can come together, by sharing your teaching experiences, through the frustrations with that process, and the commitments to that educative energy you feel devoted to return to, is simply inspiring. I feel invigorated to hear your distilled summaries in the near future!

1 Like