You didn't miss anything, our first live conversation with JDE is on April 27th

Hello @spheres readers:

I just want to clarify something that I know people have been confused about.

Today is the “official start date” of our reading group, but our first live video meeting is not until 2 weeks from now, on April 27th.

The reason I said we’d start today was to allow time for participants to read the first chunk of material before we talk.

However, a number of you confused this “start reading” date (i.e., today) with the “first live conversation” date (i.e., April 27th.)

The obvious error, which now in retrospect for me is like “duh,” is having had an artificial “start reading” date in the first place. We should have framed the live conversation date as the real start date and deadline to sign up.

The good news is: You didn’t miss anything.

John and I did meet earlier to discuss technology and logistics—since even John was confused by some things! But we did not talk about Spheres.

However, we did come up some interesting new ideas for the group, which I’ll share in a separate post.

Right now, I just want to apologize for any confusion and make sure it’s clear that our first meeting with @johndavidebert is on April 27th.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for your patience. I did say we’re in “beta,” so a few kinks and screw-ups are to be expected, but I will certainly try to minimize them. :robot: :zap:

Yes it was great talking with you Marco and very much looking forward to our first video conference on the 27th.

2 Likes