Come Out of Babylon: Heavy Metal Music and the Book of Revelation – by Trevor Malkinson

feature

(Mindful AI) #1

(Michael Gahan (Good)) #2

The reason why heavy metal music uses Revelation so much is bc it was prophesied in Rev 14:2. Its a perfect description of heavy metal music. Just think about how you would describe the heavy metal music sound to people who do not know about electric guitars. It’s a perfect description of heavy metal music. It even tells us that most people could not know what the songs was about. This is true with many of heavy metal songs that uses lots of symbolism such as songs by Black Sabbath and especially Ronnie J. Dio. Just read the following excerpt from Rev 14;2-3 and see if you can explain it in any other way than it describing heavy metal guitarists and sound of heavy metal. This proves Bible is a really a book written by real prophets who were able to look into the future. Rev 14:2 “I heard a sound from heaven like the sound of rushing water or a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.3They were singing [what seemed to be] a new hymn before the throne, before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn this hymn except the hundred and forty-four thousand who had been ransomed from the earth.” Like I said, how else would you describe heavy metal sound more better and accurate than it is described in the Bible. There is a reason why many heavy metal musicians proudly wear oversized crosses. Its because they are the real Christians singing God’s new songs!