Ω Group 2 Zoom Dialogue 2 and expert's forum

The call was on 10/22/18, with participants: Heather, Daniel T, Marco, Layman, Tom

Recording of Group 2 call 2 Zoom meeting (2 hr 26 min)

Audio only version

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

Hi, all, It was fun to hang out with you for awhile last night and feel emergent directions together, both those that led to increasing tension and those that resolved a deeply felt need (and those that did both and neither).

During the call, I remembered this performance I did at Naropa with one of the members of my MFA (Creative Writing) cohort. It’s called “The Logic of Intimacy (A Theory of Digital Snow)” and was produced by experiment. This is the version that was performed, so the sound quality is not perfect. However, I do have a copy of the content in clearer form if anyone is interested. I think it’s thematically relevant. :smiley:

Heather%20and%20Karolina%202

Thanks for posting this Heather. Yes there are many themes this performance contains that overlap with our conversations. Is the transcript/text available?-- in listening I immersed myself in the flow/snow of words rather than trying to stay attuned to all of the content, and the sound quality di make it hard to tease out some of it.

1 Like

Hi, Tom, yes it is and thanks for asking/listening!
The Logic of Privacy (Digital Snow)_LS Draft.docx (26.6 KB)

(This transcript is for the recording we made of this in the sound studio at Naropa, so we varied our turns. The text is mostly the same, but the order/pace are different.)