KELLY COOPER A ENGLISH YOGA THERAPIST AND KILOBY FACILITATOR FOR ADDICTIONS AND OTHER THINGS

HI EVERYONE,

I INVITE YOU TO READ THE INTERVIEW WITH KELLY COOPER AND ALSO WATCH THE VIDEO SHE IS REALLY SWEET AND PROFESSIONAL PERSON.

I WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU THAT SHE GIVE ME SOME SESSIONS AND I REALLY BECOME MORE AWARE OF AWARENESS AND THAT HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THE SOURCE OF THE ILLNESS THAT I HAVE … OF COURSE, SHE DID HELP ME A LOT WITH THE PAIN AND THE EMOTIONS.
:slightly_smiling_face:
This time it is my turn to introduce a person full of peace and spiritual maturity, she is originally from the United Kingdom and has traveled and lived in the Middle East. She has worked for more than 15 years as

a Yoga therapist and has been able to change the lives of many people, taking the stress out of daily life through somatic work. Thus, she has a great purpose to help others to find peace, as she has achieved it through the techniques she has learned. Kelly can lead workshops, classes, and various types of somatic yoga retreats. She specializes in pregnancy and directing the connection between parents and their babies. In 2022 and 2023 she had the opportunity to study to become a facilitator for Kiloby inquiries and is currently integrating it into her courses and workshops as a yoga teacher. Making her teachings more and more clear. Kelly Cooper can help people find the beauty of the present, of what some call God, or others call consciousness. She will reconcile you with your Divine origin and will also help you to find which emotions you are repressing th

e most, which ones are causing the pain in your body, which ones are causing you to not be able to move, and will help you with the Kiloby Inquiries sessions to rediscover your consciousness.

In this interview of more than 20 questions, you will get to know the therapist a little more closely, her techniques, her spiritual teachers, and above all the way she sees life. As a historian and art historian, I think it is very important to write about people who are changing the contemporary world and making history by correcting their attitudes, and habits, and above all helping others to heal. Psychological health is totally connected to what may happen to the future of our society. She also helps to remove stress through music therapy and dance therapy techniques that have proven to be very effective in improving people’s mood and therefore daily creativity. All the answers were sent by Kelly.

Without art society dies…but we will leave the subject of art and meditation and psychology for another time. For now, it’s time for our guests to shine. Who has great human warmth, and we feel very fortunate to have crossed paths with her. To conduct this interview, I relied on information from Kelly Cooper’s website1, Kiloby Scott’s videos, and the Kiloby Inquiries member’s page.2

We also invite you to watch the recorded interview which will be published soon on our

INTERVIEW IN YOUTUBE WITH KELLY COOPER

Alasart 1. Tell us about your life in a few words.

Kelly: “I am 52 and married with one daughter Matilda aged 11and a cat called Cloudy. We live on the beautiful South Coast of the UK. I was born and raised mainly in the UK (we immigrated to Saudi Arabia from age 8-11 where I mixed with many nationalities). We settled back in the UK where I continued my secondary schooling. I have a BA degree and have had many jobs, always fascinated by humans and psychology, so most were connected in some way to this exploration in some way of the human condition.”

Alasart 2. What is your actual profession and where do you learn it?

Kelly: “I have been a yoga teacher specializing in pre- and post-natal since the birth of my daughter 10 years ago but originally trained as a career when I was 30 as I fell in love with it for its calming effects. I am also deeply interested in somatic body-based healing, nervous system regulation and embodiment, sharing in small women’s circles. Now of course I am starting to use the Kiloby inquiries to facilitate transformational work.”

CONTINUE READING IN
INTERVIEW FOR ALASART WITH KELLY COOPER

1 Like