Let's talk about Psychedelics [Cosmos Café 2023-06-01 & 06-15]

'Twould seem we’re not the only ones kicking this football around:

3 Likes

Awesome read:

Social Bonding & Aging

1 Like

Hi Claudia, Thanks for the info…it is because of this counsel that I have waited so long to even explore…but interesting that you mention Castaneda. In his books he speaks of how his teacher would “reset his assemblage point”, which would cause him to have to ‘re-assemble’ himself within the new mindset. This is in fact the intention I have if/when I access this medicine. I believe that the time will someday come that no such use of medicine will be necessary as we will have transcended the ‘old’ human mind patternings we are born into and live in daily. Bendiciones a ti’, Colin

4 Likes

Here’s a scene from the opening keynote of the Psychedelic Science conference in Denver yesterday.

Over 12,000 people in attendance, some really sweet people and a beautiful vibe.

After Rick Doblin (of MAPS), the former (Republican, arch-conservative) governor of Texas, Rick Perry, gave a talk! He is now in favor of psychedelics for the treatment of PTSD in vets.

3 Likes
3 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

I love this! Thanks for posting, Marco. It seems like I never really heard it before, though I am sure I must have, though maybe it wasn’t often on the radio…compared to I Wanna Hold Your Hand, eg. I still play several of the more mystical/psychedelic songs
like Let It Be, My Guitar Gently Weeps, Here Comes The Moon, (obscure, almost unknown, compared to Here Comes the Sun!),Blackbird and several more. They help keep me sane(r?) in this fairly insane human world of ours…

And lastly, because you asked:

2 Likes

Here’s a cosmic-slowdown version of the same song. I could listen to this for hours… a soundtrack for The Magic Oceanic Homecoming

2 Likes