Objectivity

I have been contemplating the objective. The conception is that the objective is used in language to mark a 3rd person perspective. But I think this is not the fundamental role of the objective. The objective in my mind seems to be related with practical cognition rather than an intuitive cognition, for example working with crafts makes you develop objective abstractions in what manner something is engaged with in a practical sense. Kudusama and crochet is my favorite way to explore these kind of abstractions.
I like fine motorics work but I bet there is similar abstract cognitions for any kind of autonomous behavior.
My issue is that the 3rd person perspective employed to the objective view is in my oppinion seen wrong. Its not about that the objective being the 3rd person perspective, rather that it is the way most people engage with the practical. Most see the practical perspective as just mundane behavior of daily tasks, which involve seeing the 3rd person perspective as it is. The practical mindset is not the purpose for it, rather it is formed by our intuitive experiences in what way 3rd person perspectives are seen. I think that the objective is not at all locked to the 3rd personal perspective rather it is a practical cognitive setting that has massive capabilities to explore very complex abstractions in crafts and artistry aswell an develop cognitive abilities immensely. I think its important to reflect on in what sense the 3rd person perspective can be more explored as perhaps firstly deriving from subjective perspectives and then considered something of a practical nature. If so, it should not be mistaken for the objective perspective because it only ends up there because the 3rd person perspective is rather an objectified notion than an objective notion.
So I think the reason for this objectification must lie in the subjective perspectives, not in objectivity. And considering objectifying objective I would say that if so, you making yourself a massive disservice by doing that, because the objectifying is trapping the objective and subjective to a specific idea that takes the place of the subjective experience, so now the objectified notion takes effect which hinders natural objectivity to any other engagement than through objectification, this hinderance is not necessary because by exploring the 3rd person perspective from an intuitive position, not from an objective position, one will, I think, discover much more of this perspective than we currently can fathom.

1 Like

1 Like

Excuse this bad image quality but my phone camera is weird.

2 Likes