participation

I do not wish to offend anyone here. Notwithstanding - that might happen. I’ve only so much “zest” left. I’ve decided to dedicate that zest/energy to the book I’m working on, my personal health, and my family. So, my participation will be sporadic at best. Cheers.

3 Likes

Those sounds like excellent priorities, @Mark_Jabbour. But I hope you won’t be a stranger, even if you’re sporadic. Thanks for the good times, and see you at the movies…

2 Likes

:slight_smile: check out “Zoe” on amazon prime … it will make you think.

Keep us updated @Mark_Jabbour…don’t know if you feel up to sharing a portion of the book for reading here. I am definitely interested and feel I am a decent reader and I’ve got your back on feedback if you’d like an extra set of eyes!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, we’ll see. This (Marco’s site) is a distraction. I can get lost/absorbed in the proximate reward (built-in) system (rats in a Skinner box); and go off on/in so many directions (rabbit holes); which does not further the completion/publication of my book … and all that comes along with that, which is part of which the book is about: Who the f__ are we/you/me, and why do we do what we do?
Cheers.

2 Likes

BUT…my friend, you got material for the book FROM this site. AND readers. AND interlocutors. AND…(pro bono) therapists. SO…

What does that mean? Readers? Material, yes. I’m a chop wood/ carry water traditional masculine man, just attempting to live another day. You are acknowledged, many times over, in the book. You had your chance to be on the cover … and so on and so forth. A fire needs fuel lest it dies. Just saying …

I had the sense you were/are a Trump supporter, and I would want to say that no one is really served by a billionaire populist, even if he is displaying traditional masculine characteristics. IMO, he is a symptom of a system that is in a state of “great release and reorganization” as Robb Smith would put it. And to my mind, a way to deal with that in the political sphere, anyways, is through a greatly cleaned up system, which is what MiVote – my hobby horse – is supplying. (http://mivote.com/](http://mivote.com/).

True that.

Appreciate that.

I was saying that it’s not a distraction, unless it is for you. And if it’s just ‘Marco’s site’ then it will be a failure. This site will be what WE make of it.

Exactly.

Oh my, are off the rails? Don’t go away. Was it the hat?

It is a distraction, a divergence, a rabbit hole. Yep.
But, hang in there/here fellows (to include any girls, and any and all between). If I can persevere, and get this done … some of you you will swing, and then question your, or my, sanity, and what you believe. @madrush and I have an interesting, five year (IRL), relationship, referred to , and examined, in the book. After all, metempsychosis is not a metaphor.

1 Like

Go get 'er done, boy! Stop letting us/this (…hole) distract you. I hope it’s an f’n good novel.

nope, not off any rails. i don’t know what you are talking about actually. I had never zoomed in on your hat. who reads shit on hats?

Thanks buddy! ain’t a novel, well sort of - there’s a lot of fiction and “speculative fabulation” in it.

Everybody? Part of the problem of not being in the “space”, I suppose.

i really don’t know what you are talking about, not being in the space, i guess. i wish you the best bro :slight_smile:

Hats off to you both! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks. Maybe someday we’ll meet up, IRL. (gimme a big smile)

1 Like

Giddy-up! Cowboys, and cowgirls. :horse: