Infinite Conversations “Community Guidelines” are here. And also see the thread on “Background and Foreground information.”
Process Guidelines for our discussions include:
- The usual considerations about being respectful to each other go without saying for group like this.
- Share the road . If you consider yourself someone who takes up a lot of space in discussions then consider scaling it back a bit and if you consider yourself quiet and shy person then assert yourself a little bit more.
- Pretty much anything goes feel free to take risks. . I consider this a profanity friendly space in case you’re wondering.
- Silence is golden here, and I’ll facilitate a structure that allows for more silence in the middle phase.
- Tom will be trying to balance the roles of being a facilitator and participant. But I ask that we all take responsibility to co-facilitate here in terms of monitoring the energy the flow of things.
- We have two groups of 6 (5 + moderator) for Call #1. Call #2 configuration TBD.
- The scheduling doodle is here.
- Calls will be 1.5-2.5 hours long (see email notices).
- Participant bios are here.
- You can see a list of who is in our forum "Group" here.
- The videos will be made available to the public online. They will be private within our group for a month or two before it is released to the public. If there is anything you want me to remove from the recording let me know what that is soon after the session.
- We are using a layered conversation (fishbowl) structure: (1) recorded zoom videos; (2) online text dialogues reflecting about the zoom sessions; (3) After about 6 weeks 1&2 will be frozen, and one or more summary articles will be written and published in the Integral Review issue; (4) there will be an open discussion group for anyone to comment on the whole endeavor, after having looked at any of the videos.