[Proposal] Cosmos Café - Unpacking Pattern Language

From an email I sent to @care_save, which Marco is referring to :

So I just threw this out there…! As a proposal, it may gain a few hearts of interest or may spark a conversation.

I will leave it up to you to create a better intro for this topic. I understand Cafe times are difficult for you to attend so perhaps this can be one of our Thursday discussions or a special topic at some other time? Marco mentioned elsewhere about designating Thursdays as having specific topics…perhaps we can find a place for this one.

So far, this topic has gained much interest, collected a fine amount of snow! And as noted by others, the Café time slot might not be ideal. I will leave the decision for the “right” time up to Caroline (who proposed the topic and who I would like to give first dibs at time management). And if she choses to pass, we can work with those interested. This idea originally came from Caroline sharing the article above, which is written by one of her Good, Good friends, and I decided to place it as a Cafe proposal. I was surprised to see so many of you interested. We will make a discussion happen one way or another!

See also this thread:

1 Like