Thanks to all for participating in Dialogue(s) #1. Currently the most likely dates for Dialogue #2 may be Oct 17th, 22nd, or 24th.
Please visit: this doodle poll is still active for tagging your availability.
Here are questions to think about—please respond if you have ideas:
- My plan is to use Call #2 to get more specific about lessons learned, best-practices, and concrete visions.
- Should we keep same groups or mix it up? (May depend mostly on availability.)
- I plan on 2 hrs with open extension to 2.5 hours.
- Should I again facilitate to support phases of: a. shifting from ideas to sensing into ‘we’; and b. silence and sensing into what arises in the moment…?
- My current plan is to encourage people to ask each other questions. Other ideas for prompts, structures, or themes?
Hi Tom, I too would like to keep the same group, so we can go deeper and build on our previous talk, rather than starting over getting attuned to the other participants.
I do like when you, as a facilitator, can sense when the group might need to take a breath and feel into what’s arising or otherwise shift perspective, but I’m not sure it necessarily has to happen at a specific time interval or stage of the call.
I am interested in others’ best, most inspiring experiences and also challenges, lessons learned, and open questions in the process of cultivating ‘deep dialogue’ in virtual spaces. I am hoping we can get more concrete and share something of the joys and struggles of this work. Finally, I hope that the session itself can serve as an example or enactment of ‘deep dialogue.’ Thanks for opening up the inquiry!