Ω Your thoughts on the structure of Dialogue #2 (for both groups)

Thanks to all for participating in Dialogue(s) #1. Currently the most likely dates for Dialogue #2 may be Oct 17th, 22nd, or 24th.
Please visit: this doodle poll is still active for tagging your availability.

Here are questions to think about—please respond if you have ideas:

1. My plan is to use Call #2 to get more specific about lessons learned, best-practices, and concrete visions.
  2. Should we keep same groups or mix it up? (May depend mostly on availability.)
  3. I plan on 2 hrs with open extension to 2.5 hours.
  4. Should I again facilitate to support phases of: a. shifting from ideas to sensing into ‘we’; and b. silence and sensing into what arises in the moment…?
  5. My current plan is to encourage people to ask each other questions. Other ideas for prompts, structures, or themes?
3 Likes
  1. Keep the same groups.
  2. As opposed to what?
  3. How about some of the processes from Authentic Relating?
2 Likes

Hi Tom, I too would like to keep the same group, so we can go deeper and build on our previous talk, rather than starting over getting attuned to the other participants.

I do like when you, as a facilitator, can sense when the group might need to take a breath and feel into what’s arising or otherwise shift perspective, but I’m not sure it necessarily has to happen at a specific time interval or stage of the call.

I am interested in others’ best, most inspiring experiences and also challenges, lessons learned, and open questions in the process of cultivating ‘deep dialogue’ in virtual spaces. I am hoping we can get more concrete and share something of the joys and struggles of this work. Finally, I hope that the session itself can serve as an example or enactment of ‘deep dialogue.’ Thanks for opening up the inquiry!

1 Like