Cosmos Café [2021-06-24]: Does "Bildung" have a future?

Beyond Physicalism is in some ways a superior read for me. I have followed some of these thinkers represented in this volume and there is a very interesting take on Panentheism. All of this ties into Sri Aurobindo’s Vedic inspired Vision and the future discussion we are doing with Ben, a Sanskrit scholar, who works with Abhinavagupta . A contemporary Vedic inspired discourse is presented Dr. Steven Geer. I offer this video as he overviews the next wave of civilization. He goes well beyond the grim fairy tales the hard core materialists dole out. I offer this as another map and a possible case study. Is Dr. Greer crazy, another thinker who has gone too close to the sun? Or are we just starting to wake up out of the nightmare of the arrested development of lawmakers and Lockheed and Big Oil who have a lot to lose if the cat gets out of the bag.

If you watch this overview please rate your response.
-Valid
-Highly Plausible
-Somewhat Plausible
-Unlikely
-Very unlikely
-Absurd

I think our alternate ways of knowing have been delayed by our factory model educations but clearly we all have a chance to break out of the matrix. The pressure to do so is happening.

4 Likes