Cosmos Café [5/14] - BYOC

So @johnnydavis54 is the barometer? @johnnydavis54 's hate and frustration is so manifest/apparent, and yet so disguised within the current PC environment/milieu that it becomes the baseline? i.e. normal?
Here’s a link to two intellectuals without maybe a clue? (#freudwasright) and yet with a lot of status/prestige/reward …

#yawannatogetdowntoit? without it costing a fortune? or without risk? or without any guarantee of reward - however that manifests itself with you? I doubt it.
Can we? here? @infiniteconversations.com ? I doubt it. But maybe …

Thank you for providing a link to this discussion, which may be relevant to/a connection with Robert Bellah’s work (and others essays) on the Axial Age and how religion “fits” into contemporary culture. I listened to this episode last year and remember that they work well together, though they typically harp on each other when the other is not present.

I am a bit confused how Johnny enters in with a whirlwind of hate and frustration . . . this thread has been everything but a conversation with hidden hate or deep seated disgust. Where’s the love man?!

3 Likes

Is there a way to gain access to The Jazz of Physics? When I tried the link, I was told I have no access! Sometimes AI can be awfully bossy. Like when it (he?) refuses to let me post, and makes irritating suggestions about what would be “better”! :wink:
But seriously, I’d love to see The Jazz of Physics . I love physics generally, but connecting it with musi… Oooooo yes.

2 Likes

??? (A I ) says I have to have 15 characters, so ???

?? Love? yeah. Bring it. I’ve got my definition, albeit an operational one … i.e. what does love look like w/r/t what one sees and feels, as subject and object? Just asking … ?

Yeah, right. AI? Who the F__ is that?

AI= Mindful Bot

If YOU HAVE A PROBLEM with me maybe you should take it up with your psych girl. Or better yet why not have another drink and reread your favorite suicide manifesto?

1 Like

Mark ? I agree with Doug ,I am Confused with your POV ?

Infinite-Self

2 Likes

Obviously @Michael_Stumpf. And I do @johnnydavis54 take “it” up w/my “psych-girl” and rest assured, she’s on your “side”.

And no, Mark, I am not a barometer.

I am interested! I will message you. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s Wonderful Mark,

2 Likes

Face time me motherfuckers! But then, I can’t figure out how any of this stuff works. So, I’ll see ya all Tuesday? After a session w/Psych-girl Monday … but then, there are more important things/people than y’all to talk with her about. Sorry. Her time is expensive!

1 Like

it would be okay with me if you don’t show up on Tuesday. Maybe you can share your obnoxious behavior with another group. find another scapegoat. I won’t put up your bullshit.

2 Likes

We’ll see? Good luck, buddy. I wish you well and peace.

I don’t believe you, Mark.

Ha! We’ll see, my friend. George Thorogood - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - 7/5/1984 - Capitol Theatre (Official) - YouTube

Your friendly forum “AI” here, with a reminder regarding our guidelines:

https://www.infiniteconversations.com/faq

“This is a civilized place for public discussion…”

The airing of differences is welcome, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

3 Likes

Who attacked who? I’m unclear? Clarification? I did not register any attack?