Join us this Thursday! – Metapsychosis Community Hangout #1

Originally published on Metapsychosis.com.

Join us for a live discussion with the editors of Metapsychosis.com. We will be talking about our first three weeks of featured essays, stories, poetry, and conversations from the journal.

Date: July 14, 2016 at 8 pm EDT [time zone conversion]
Participate: https://plus.google.com/events/c70bfn85jd8ts4asr2mcuni6b98

Important note: There is a limit of 10 live participants on these Google Hangouts, so we’ll have a “first come, first serve” policy for this hangout. If you are unable to make it onto the live call, you will be able to view the live stream and submit questions via the Q&A app on the event page.

Need tech support? We’ll be online 20 minutes early to help anyone who might have trouble getting on the hangout.

2 Likes

Thank you all for this! I am having some problems connecting but am participating thru listening. This discussion is exactly where I am. I wanted to thank Jim for turning me onto this site a few hours ago.
-Robert

3 Likes

@robertcronin – Welcome. Glad to hear you were able to listen in. If you need any technical help next time, feel free to reach out beforehand. One of us could get online with your a few minutes early to make sure you’re able to establish a connection. All best, ~Marco

Glad to have you, Robert! Hope to meet you next Hangout…