Practical cognition

I wonder about what happens to our cognition when we rely on objectification for practical reasons.

I think so often this practical benefit comes at a costly price for how we engage with our surrounding. The objectification projects an idea onto something. When people relies on the objectification for practical reasons they decentisise the intuitive engagement in benefit for higher practical prestanda.

But the problem with this is that objectification is only engaged with the ideas projected onto something. Kind of their priming. They are all in a meta world by objectification. I think this meta world of projected ideas onto things and claiming that this idea is all they is, we get slaves, kings, cattles, etc. They are given access to our meta world in an objectified manner. And by doing so, our engagement with that which we objectified get limited to the idea we project onto it. I definately see it being a very good practical ability to do, but it should know it has limitations to what it truly can grasp in this way or rather what we demands things to be. It should be known that objectification derives from the objectifiers mental projection. It isnt even necessarily meant to be an objectifying tool, but for practical reasons it is. It is using our imaginative capacity wrong I think. Objectification works inhibiting on the way things and beings can be perspectively seen, the theory of mind suffers.

2 Likes