Conversation with Marco at The Wisdom Factory

Friday, July 7th at 10 AM PT/ 7 PM CET: “Ways to connect and collaborate in bringing forth the future” with Marco Morelli

Watch and comment here:

1 Like

@Adelheid_Hornlein and Mark Davenport: thanks for the lovely conversation, I really enjoyed it!

Here is the thread I referred to during our talk, where we have been discussing some of the ideas I shared:

Let’s continue the conversation, and making wisdom widgets in your factory!

Thanks Marco, it was inspiring to talk with you! MArk has done the timestamps and they are posted on the website right on top of the video Marco Morelli: Cosmos Cooperative to connect and bringing forth the future. so you can go back to it and see again what we have talked about. Mark said that it was very useful for him to listen to the conversation again. I haven’t done it yet, but will surf through with the time stamps list. I plan to write a blogpost about it soon.

I don’t know what I shall make with the paragraph: “[image][username] Jeffrey, Imagine Abstract, via Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0) Imagine Infinite Conversations as a social network with many and diverse people on it. The purpose of the network, explicitly, is to foster deep, intelligent, creative thinking and collaboration. Conv…”
You wanted to send me a link to post on the website, this above doesn’t seem to make sense to me.

Yes. let’s continue the conversation. Send us topics you would like to talk about and we can make another appointment for the wisdom widgets (I like this term!)

1 Like

I saw those timestamps, Heidi. Excellent & thank you!

That paragraph was part of link preview for another topic: Toward a Vision for Infinite Conversations

Perhaps we can do it again toward the end of the summer or early fall, depending on your schedule and other guests.

All best, ~M.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.