"Clean space" - Integral Ecology and Sustainability

In the part of the world where I live – British Columbia – we are dealing with high particulate matter in the air due to many more forest fires than usual burning in the interior of our province this year. I find it hard to imagine that global warming isn’t partly at fault for this situation, and also that “we” aren’t partly at fault for global warming through our burning of fossil fuels. How then might “we” address issues of ecology and sustainability through an approach that goes “deep” on the “green”, as well as “deep” on energy? I am approaching this very much NOT as an expert, but simply as a concerned citizen.

1 Like

I join you as a concerned citizen, here in South Australia, experiencing winds, the like of which we have never seen before in my 73 years of life!

2 Likes

And knowing that the technologies for zero-point free energy exist for at least 50 years, but closed in total secrecy by an un- acknowledged part of the US military. I saw the documents available online - and it is more than mindbotteling. Much to learn about who is really in power in our world!

2 Likes

Same here in Italy: about 2 weeks ago, strong winds in summer without any signs of thunderstorms, let alone rain, and this was for many days. Now total heat as I have hardly ever lived before. the 6th day with temperatures over 100°F

1 Like

please direct me to the online documents!

1 Like

I’ve tried to watch Steven Greer’s videos. He is compelling, and seems totally authentic…and yet, I never feel, after hours of watching, that I get to the thing itself, the real tangible forbidden object, the final revelation beyond a shadow of a doubt. The reward perpetually recedes; it’s a bizarre, esoteric spiritual quest, where every inch of disclosure conceals just as much as it reveals. Eventually I give up watching—there’s only so much time, after all—and go back to the inherent weirdness of my everyday life.

1 Like

the website is something like siriusdisclosure.com