Epistemology and Phenomenology of the Fifth Dimension, A Clean Language Re-presentation

Hello friends! This conversation was getting really interesting, and I owe this answer to Johnny… I took a while because I have been making an effort to have a reasonable theoretical basis that would take into account epistemology, phenomenology and ontology, which were a group of conceptual references that I have observed on this blessed community, as a means to develop a shared language (complementary to metaphors, analogies, etc; using inter-subjectivity aiming to share, if possible, objective conclusions of a deepest collective apprehension of reality – which naturally induces us to the various expressions of the arts; and in fact Johnny skillfully exemplified that as the purer way (e.g., the spontaneity of a child’s gestures and poetry as essentially equivalent as analytical meta-objects – and I believe that we can, indeed, share conclusions that are not restricted to the theory of reality awareness limitations related cognitive language as described by Wittgenstein. Although in the present moment, that fits not only by academic fields of natural sciences, philosophy or mathematics, but also by subjects that depend on a wider consensus of society (in a narrow sense, as opposed to complementary, as it assumes a tendency for more restricted consensus due to the uncountable different limited perceptions from individual bubbles of reality). Now we enter in the various problematic matters of politics, laws, work, moral values and, at the paradigm of neoliberal economy (that obviously promotes social inequalities that makes make the news about the COVID19 comparable to sensationalist gossip magazines if compared to the number of deaths from hunger in Africa). The kind of ideology badly supported by the distortion of Darwin’s evolutionary theory, which highlighted in his work the need for the sense of collective equanimity for the survival of the human species. (to be continued…)

4 Likes