Cosmos Café [7/23] - Open Café

Recorded 23 July 2019

These hot July hours have many of us heavy with the burden of work, family and other happenings. A few regulars have stated deep focus on other leadings. The Café line will be open for anyone willing and able to sit for a spell and cast their time and attention to what may arise. Attendance may be low but spirits are always high for those around the table.

7 Likes

I will be present the first hour of this week’s session before needing to return to day job. I am fine with an easy session, unthemed and no required reading. Of course, if something arises and someone rises to the occasion, we will be there too!

2 Likes

@Everyone: if there’s interest there’s a good chance I could join you guys for this one.

6 Likes

Some of our regulars are out of town or busy. Doug is in motion tomorrow. I would prefer if we could set up a quality time with Jeremy, when Marco and others, who did the famous Gebser reading could review what has happened since then. What do we know now about Gebser and Integral that we didn’t know then? Perhaps we can make this happen next Tuesday Cafe, when more can be in attend? I would definitely be there with a lot of questions. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello @Jeremy,

I agree with Johnny that if we are looking for a high quality performance then perhaps tomorrow (July 23rd) can be used as a dress rehearsal or intermezzo for a later date (any Tuesday is open except for August 13th’s Café on Quantum Entanglement, Quantum Coherence and Quantum Consciousness). If you would like to join us tomorrow, we can ruminate about the contents of a future Café. If nothing else, it would be a pleasure to speak face-to-face and share a conversation :speaking_head::microphone:

And side note: if the Tuesday time is a challenge for your current schedule, we can seek alternate hours.

5 Likes

I will aim to be present tomorrow, too.

6 Likes

As will I be attendance too,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:;Change… need to drive my son to John Wayne Airport & say Good-Bye,he’s returning to Montana to live.Will check-in & view the recording & plan to attend next week.

5 Likes

I agree with @johnnydavis54 that getting @madrush and everyone in on the call would be ideal–next Tuesday is also open. Will still duck in tomorrow to say hello. Rehearsal/brainstorm is fine.

6 Likes

And I am planning on being there.

5 Likes

:sob:

Have fun, everyone!

5 Likes

If both of you are interested in rehearsal I am up for that. I know Micheal read your book and so has Ed and Geoffrey but I have not had that pleasure yet. I am up to my eyeballs in trying to figure out the Axial Age. But if you guys want to rehearse/brainstorm I am up for that. And perhaps, in the near future, we can set up a Cafe with a little more planning so that we can delve into your book? I am still trying to catch up!

4 Likes

Just catching up here, after a long day mostly economic-focused. In agreement with all of the above about giving this conversation…time. I will at least try to check in on the call tomorrow/today, but if something is planned for next week I can be there more fully.

That said, I am sure everyone will have plenty of questions for Jeremy and I am especially interested in the meta-learnings which might be surfaced — in other words, happy to hang back and listen — given it’s been three (eventful) years since that reading and far as I can tell the mutational index of consciousness is still intensifying. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Looking forward to that. :slight_smile: Don’t mean to make a big todo about today… Just popping back into the conversation, saying hello.

5 Likes

Table-Queer%20Phenomenology

Here’s A Open Table that Doug brought forth to Us!

4 Likes