For anyone who’d like to talk about the 2018 Jean Gebser Society conference which took place over the weekend in Boulder, CO—or talk meta about Cosmos, Infinite Conversations, Life, God, the Ecological-Social-Spiritual Crisis, the Universe, or whatever is on our minds—I will be on the line at the usual time. I can do 90 minutes today, but everyone else is welcome to stay on as long as they like.
Related potential topics could include: Time and space, architecture and place; quantum / field / cosmic poetics; brainwave states and integral consciousness; satori vs samadhi; Aurobindo, Wilber, Steiner, Trungpa, Watts (cross-grains); the I CHING and NATURE; Beat poetry; East/West philosophy and spirituality; communion with trees…
Reading / Watching / Listening
Videos livestreamed from the conference are available here:
- What is integral consciousness again? (refresh our memory?)
- What is the relationship between integral consciousness and time?
- What does it mean that time irrupts into our world? Can we integrate time?
- Is time itself changing as integral consciousness becomes historical?
Context, Backstory, and Related topics
- I∞C Gebser channel: https://www.infiniteconversations.com/c/metapsychosis/gebser